Unity Table was an idea designed to intentionally create conversations and build relationships in order to foster understanding, growth and unity in Christ.
Five easy steps to hosting a "Unity Table":
- Invite someone who looks different from you to have a meal or virtual meeting together. Consider people in your neighborhood, gym, job, kid's schools, etc. (Suggested to keep the number less than 12)
- Set up the time and duration (at least an hour), location of your gathering.
- Use this resource to prepare for your hearts and minds for your gathering. CLICK HERE
- Snap a picture to commemorate your group gathering and post to social media using the hashtag, #unitytable.
- Commit to growing your new friendships!
Healing and reconciliation is part of what Jesus offers us as His followers.
Healing and reconciliation is what we are called to offer the world as followers of Jesus.
Let's bring healing and reconciliation to our community one table at a time!